Open Source RexDB® can be tailored to meet the specific needs of researchers, clinicians, registry owners, and other data-owners who want to better manage their data. In-house staff and external partners can make changes to the open-source platform, or, you can turn to us – Prometheus Research. We provide tailoring services to improve your capabilities in the four major dimensions of integrated data management: Data Acquisition, Data Curation, Data Exploration, and Data Repurposing.
Check out our site to learn more about services and personalized support to accompany your Open Source RexDB platform: www.PrometheusResearch.com/Services.
- We help you centralize the data from your current studies using our leading RexDB software
- We create rapid (dual) data entry screens for the form-based instruments you use most often
- We set up your studies in RexDB, and teach you to add new studies and their protocols
- We set up your current users with HIPAA-appropriate privileges, and teach you to manage new ones
- We model quality constraints to ensure data is consistent within and across research measurements
- We model calculations, algorithms, and summary variables
- We create on-demand data quality reports to identify areas for investigation
- We provide ad hoc and repeatable data sets, and teach you to generate your own
- We automate common preprocessing steps, like running univariate statistics and formatting data sets
- We provide access to visual data exploration tools
- We provide access to simple and advanced data querying tools
- We provide data exports into multiple formats and programmatic access for analysis pipeline scripting
- We ensure granular data access privileges with special consideration for HIPAA-governed ePHI
- We perform all of the activities necessary to submit data to archives and public repositories, like NDAR.
- We establish processes and committees for securely sharing data and advise you on best practices for implementing Researcher Distribution Agreements.
- We help your non-profit or other organization measure the impact of its work.